Community Action Inc.’s Nurse Aide Training Program is a Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) approved training program and is licensed by the MA Office of Professional Licensure, Division of Occupational School Education. Since its beginning in 1993, the program has graduated over 700 students. This program is a vocational and skills training program leading to employment as a Certified Nurse Aide.
About the CAI Nurse Aide Training Program
Classes Now at NECC Riverwalk Campus in Lawrence
We are partnering with Northern Essex Community College's Center for Corporate and Community Education to provide our Nurse Aide Training classes at the NECC River Walk Campus in Lawrence, MA.
This 6-week 150-hour daytime program prepares students to take the state licensing test to become a Certified Nurse Aide and includes:
- Nurse Aide Theory
- Clinical skills
- Clinical Practice
- Prepares students to take the State-Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) Licensing Exam and to receive a Home Health Aide Certificate.
Tuition and Fees:
- Tuition $1,565 (includes books and materials)
- Tuition Assistance may be available through your local career center.
- Participants must be 18+ years old
- High School diploma or GED
- Recent negative Turerculosis (TB) test
Northern Essex Community College
360 Merrimack Street, Bldg. 9, Entry K
2015 Winter/Spring Class Start dates:
Class hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 2:30pm
- January 20, 2015
- March 18, 2015
- May 11, 2015
Please contact Sheila Doyle, 978-373-1971 x256